- House calls where possible should be phoned before 10am Practice. (Except in the case of an emergency).
- Please ensure a house call is absolutely necessary.
- The Doctor will visit patients at home who are too ill or frail to come to the surgery.
- Please provide as much information concerning your medical condition to the receptionist, this will help your Doctor when he/she assesses your request.
- Please ensure you provide your contact telephone number.
- The receptionist will advise you when the Doctor will contact you.
When the surgery is closed please telephone the practice number and you will be connected to NHS24 who will deal with your medical emergency.
You can also call NHS24 by dialling 111.Please note this service should only be used if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Chest pains/severe breathing problems – call 999.